The MARA Project which we managed in Rural Lisburn over the past 18 months has been a great success.
We visited in excess of 850 homes assisting householders with access to the following grants and services:
- Home Energy Efficiency Improvements
- Access to Community Transport
- Benefit Entitlement Check
- Home Safety Check
- Smartpass Applications
- Boiler Replacement Allowance
- Disabled Facilities Grant
- Support Services
- Local Services
Due to the success of this Project in Rural Lisburn, it has now RE-OPENED!
For a FREE & CONFIDENTIAL HOME VISIT – please call TADA on 02838 398888