NICVA’s Fundraising Advice staff will be providing free fundraising advice clinics across Northern Ireland in the coming weeks and months to offer charities, community groups and other not-for-profits guidance on grant applications and other fundraising issues. Book a one-to-one session now for free consultancy advice.
Venues and dates are listed below:
- 29 January 2013: Newry Fundraising advice clinics (Free)
- 6 February 2013: North West Fundraising Advice Clinic (Free) through NWCN
- 18 February 2013: Larne Fundraising Clinics (free) more details soon
- 26 February 2013: Getting the Most from Gift Aid: Derry (Free)
- 11 March 2012: Fundraising clinics Craigavon (available 2.00pm—9.00pm) (to be confirmed)
Do you need to:
- Find out why your funding applications aren’t successful
- Get help completing an application form
- Find funders who match your project
- Get guidance on community fundraising
To book your session contact James Laverty or Neil Irwin on call 028 90877777.
If your venue or organisation would like to host a clinic please contact Neil Irwin for more information.