Date: 21st February 2013
Venue: Seagoe Hotel, Portadown
Time: 7pm – 9pm
This two hour interactive workshop will help you prepare for and get to grips with designing your capital build project. It will cover the main stages and what you need to know in preparing for and planning a build project.
- Planning the Building -What you need to consider….
- Understanding the language – What’s What? Who’s Who?
- Preparing a project brief & bringing the design professionals onboard
- Understanding and agreeing the Plans
- Planning Permission
- Costing the project (including the consideration of the VAT issue)
- Sharing Lessons: Things to know and do and the Common Pitfalls!
- Support – Where to go for guidance and help
For more information or to book a place on the workshop please contact the Admin Dept on: 02838 398888 or e-mail: email@example.com